About the Directory
The local business directory provides information about community organisations, groups, clubs, services, associations and facilities based in the Tasman Peninsula and surrounding areas. You can browse categories to find relevant organisations and services.
Who can list in the community directory?
Local community organisations, groups, clubs, services, associations, businesses and facilities are welcome to submit a listing.
Information provided in the online directories on this website is intended to provide a guide to services as well as community groups, clubs and organisations on the Tasman Peninsula and surrounding areas.
However, the information contained is not exhaustive. No warranty, representation or undertaking is made about the content, accuracy and completeness of the information provided. For a more comprehensive listing of local public or private bodies, check the local newspapers, telephone directories or other websites.
tasmanpeninsula.com.au accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage or injury which may arise from anything contained in this publication. No person is entitled to any redress against tasmanpeninsula.com.au on any account whatsoever and however arising in relation to any information provided.
www.tasmanpeninsula.com.au Rights and Responsibilities
We reserve the right to:
- Refuse, reject and terminate any listing or website at any time for any reason and are under no obligation to provide reason
- Remove information which is political, racist, unlawful, threatening, abusive, indecent, pornographic or defamatory
- Modify or discontinue any service offered via www.tasmanpeninsula.com.au at any time for any reason
- Provide information contained in any directory in other formats, i.e. publications and online newsletters.
- Amend the Terms and Conditions at our discretion. We recommend you revise the Terms and Conditions regularly.
The listing of any group, club, organisation or establishment is not an endorsement by www.tasmanpeninsula.com.au.Users of www.tasmanpeninsula.com.au should not rely on the information provided and must make their own enquiries, inspections and assessments as to suitability and quality of services.
All registered users must:
- Ensure the information provided is current and accurate for their organisation’s entry.
- Be responsible for updating all information provided in their entry in any directory or website.
Registered users must not use www.tasmanpeninsula.com.au to:
- Display unsolicited, fraudulent or deceptive information
- Post information which includes but is not limited to intimidating or harassing statements or such which may lead to civil or criminal action
- Post information or multimedia files which are pornographic, obscene, indecent or
- Encourage acts which constitute a criminal offence or civil liability
- Post information or material which may contain viruses or other malicious programs and cause harm to user’s access and the general operation of www.tasmanpeninsula.com.au
We will endeavor to ensure all registered users are notified of any modifications, approved or declined registrations.
Processes are implemented to ensure all registered users are aware of the terms and conditions and their obligations for using www.tasmanpeninsula.com.au
You may also from time to time receive information from the www.tasmanpeninsula.com.au which is of interest to your group, club or organisation.
Currency of information
Every effort has been taken by both www.tasmanpeninsula.com.au and the listing owners to ensure information contained in the directory is accurate and up to date, however as community information changes regularly, we rely on and appreciate your advice of any changes.
If you see a listing with incorrect information, please advise the listing owner or email us.
There are a number of ways to search for a community organisation or service:
- Type a name or keyword in the ‘Search for’ field and specify a location eg Saltwater River, in the ‘Near’ field
- Look for anything in a specific suburb e.g. all services in Nubeena.
- Browse the categories e.g. category: stay, see and do, business or service.
How to add a Listing
Can’t find your community organisation, group or business listed in the directory? Then send us an email to add the listing.
Want to Claim an existing Listing?
If you have any questions or feedback about the community directory, please email us.