Place Category: Stay
Our new 4-bedroom Getaway on 5 acres is situated in the centre of 500 metres of water frontage to the sheltered waters of Salem Bay. There is a secluded beach in front accessed by a private path. The water is clean and clear for boating or swimming and low tide uncovers acres of sand flats ideal for long walks.
Coalmines Escape is a newly built luxury accommodation with 4 bedrooms on 5 acres right on the waterfront overlooking its own private beach.
- Sleeps 10 – main bedroom with king bed and ensuite, queen second bedroom, 3rd bedroom has 2 long singles which can be converted to a king bed and the 4th bedroom has 2 sets of king single bunks.
- All bedrooms have water views and built in robes
- All quality linen and towels provided
- Fully functional kitchen and butlers pantry (large refrigerator, cooktop with self cleaning oven, microwave and esteel cookware)
- Fully automated coffee machine
- The main bathroom with separate bath and separate shower, ensuite plus powder room (hair dryers provided)
- Full laundry facilities – washer, iron and ironing board
- Zone controlled central heating and cooling throughout the house
- NBN WIFI connected
- Fully equipped office space with printer/copier and monitor,
- 2 Comfortable living areas with leather lounges, smart TV, games and a toy box.
- Large gas BBQ and a gas pizza oven
- Outdoor seating and firepit with jaffle irons and toasting fork
- 2 X Kayaks and 2 X SUPs available for guest use
- Life jackets and wet suits in a range of sizes,
- Plenty of boat and trailer parking
- Portable gas BBQ, picnic set, chairs, table and blankets available for beach picnics
- Metal detector, beach cricket and badminton sets along with buckets and spades for the kids
- Bikes are available but bring your own helmets
Coalmines escape is ideally suited for 2 families or small groups and welcomes children and pets. It is the perfect place to recover from the 3 capes walks or alternatively wait it out in comfort while others are more adventurous.